Ugarte confirms investment of more than 2 million – Sporting

He reached 30 games for Sporting

With the use of V. Guimarães-Sporting, Ugarte reached 30 games with a lion on his chest, a mark which means that the SAD led by Frederico Varandas will have to pay 2 million euros to buy another 10% of the pass of the midfielder, 20 years old, with Famalicão: this is what was contracted in the deal concluded this summer, the lions being able to guarantee two other installments of 10% – and thus reach 80% -, each for the same amount as the first. Contract at 6.5 million, the deal could bring Minho a total of 12 million euros. Fénix, former club of Ugarte, holds the remaining 20%.

Per record

4

leave your comment

Add Comment