The Booster Course Pass DLC will bring a total of 48 new courses to the game by the end of 2020
The first part of DLC Refresher Course Pass for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe to nintendo changethe package was announced last month and will be divided into six parts. There are 48 circuits in total, divided into 12 cups, each game will be launched with 2 cups of 4 tracks each. There are a total of six parts which are expected to be released by the end of 2023. Update 2.0 is also coming to the game which provides access to new in-game tracks and fixes some outstanding issues.
In this first part, we have circuits which are very famous for the fans like the cuttlefish mountain of Mario Kart 64 It’s the Coconut Mall originally published on Mario Kart Wiithere are also three tracks that come straight from Mario Kart Tour to debut on the consoles of nintendo. O DLC Refresher Course Pass can be purchased for R$128.00 on the eShop and is also included for free in the subscription nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pack, which includes N64 and Mega Drive games.
Golden Dash Cup
- Parisian walk (Mario Kart Tour)
- Toad circuit (Mario Kart 3DS)
- Mount Choco (Mario Kart 64)
- Coconut Mall (Mario Kart Wii)
Lucky Cat Mug
- Tokyo Blur (Mario Kart Tour)
- Shroom Ridge (Mario Kart DS)
- Celestial Garden (Mario Kart Advance)
- Ninja Hideout (Mario Kart Tour)
– Continue after the ad –
Curious to see how the tracks are in the Mario Kart 8 Deluxe? Watch a video posted by GameXplain showing all circuits.
Check below patch 2.0 patch notes for the Mario Kart 8 Deluxewho supported the Rappel course pass.
Support for downloadable content
- Added support for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – Booster Course Pass (Wave 1: 8 races)
- If someone in the lobby has the “Booster Course Pass”, all players can select one of the courses in the pass.
- “Friends”, “Wireless Play” and “LAN Play” modes are supported.
- Starting March 21, you will be able to select Booster Course Pass courses in the online game.
- Support for “Global”, “Regional” and “Tournament” modes.
- Even if the player does not have the “Booster Course Pass”, he can play the courses of the pass randomly.
– Continue after the ad –
- Reduced the time it takes for an item box to regenerate when taken by someone else.
- Fixed an issue where a miscommunication would occur when 12 people matched during online play.
- You must download the latest update data to play online.
- If you download the latest update data, you will not be able to “play wirelessly” or LAN play with other players that are using data from a previous update.
- The update data contains fixes for issues that improve gameplay experience and other content not listed here.
- To download update data, you need enough space in your system memory or on your microSD card.
Mario Strikers: Battle League is a new football game on Nintendo Switch
The game will be released on June 10 with a Brazilian Portuguese localization
Thinking of buying a product online? Discover the Adrenaline Save extension for Google Chrome. It’s free and provides you with department store price comparisons and coupons so you can always buy at the best price. Download now.
Via: nintendo life