The roguelite-style platform double stick revitalize will be released on Switch and PC (via Steam) on April 21. In this adventure, the player must climb the sinister clock tower through a series of procedurally generated rooms and defeat bosses in challenging battles. As they progress through the adventure, players can trade vitality for random upgrades.
Here are the features of the game:
- Trade Life for Power – Trade health for power in a fast-paced glass cannon game;
- Unique Races – Fight in a nearly endless variety of encounters in procedurally generated rooms;
- Endless Character Builds – Double shooting, running and wall sliding are just the start – find power-ups and items with every run;
- Tune Your Game – A full set of options lets you tweak Revita to your playstyle – reduce time, set an outline color for enemies to make them easier to track, or choose your level of assist to preferred aim;
- Arm yourself with a vast arsenal – Use a wide variety of weapons! Arm yourself with a laser pistol, cargo pistol, machine gun, shotgun or rocket launcher;
- A Mysterious World – Explore an underground subway line infested with monsters and full of colorful characters to help you on your journey;
- Recovering Lost Memories – A nameless, memoryless child wakes up in a mysterious clock tower connected by a subway system with only a vague sense of purpose, hoping to find answers at the top;
- HATS! – Many, many hats. All hats, in fact, to cover all heads and all styles!