Several Mario games are cheaper on the digital store than nintendo switch on the occasion of Mario Day, a play on the pronunciation of March 10 in the American calendar. The list includes the platform’s big hits, with a focus on Mario Kart 8 luxury and Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury. PlayStation Store is continuing the Essentials offer, with up to 75% off PlayStation 4 games (PS4) and PlayStation 5 (PS5). Among the main promotions are The last of us part 2 and away cry 6.
THE To smoke, the leading store for buying PC games, is also running a themed promotion for International Women’s Day, celebrated on March 8, with games made by studios with female leaders. O Tech Tudo organized, in the following lines, the main offers of the week so that you stay on top of the promotions.
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is the biggest hit on Nintendo Switch with over 43 million copies sold — Photo: Handout/Nintendo
Among the main publishers, nintendo is the one who rarely does promotions. With this in mind, this is an opportunity for owners of a nintendo switch save up to $100 on Luigi’s mansion 3, Yoshi’s Crafted World and other titles. The discounts will be available until March 13.
Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury rescues Wii U success with unprecedented content — Photo: Disclosure/Nintendo
The PlayStation Store Essentials promotion runs until March 16 with hundreds of less expensive titles. Assassin’s Creed fans can guarantee the Mythology Pack which, for example, offers the last three games in the series at 70% off. resident evil games, who receive an update for the new generation of consolesare also cheaper in the digital store.
Resident Evil 2, 3 and Resident Evil 7 Biohazard will have enhanced versions on PS5 and Xbox Series X/S with Ray Tracing support and more — Photo: Reproduction / Capcom
- the last of us 2 – 99.75 Brazilian reals;
- away cry 6 – 169.95 Brazilian reals;
- Assassin’s Creed Mythology Pack – R$199.47;
- Resident Evil 3 remake – 77.80 Brazilian reals;
- Resident Evil 2 remake Deluxe – BRL 83.16;
- Resident Evil 7: Biohazard Gold Edition – R$89.99;
- Control Ultimate Edition – BRL 75.21;
- Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition – BRL 66.45;
- Survive to – 20.98 Brazilian reals;
- Spiritfarer Farewell Edition – R $ 62.45.
Dozens of games Ubisoft are cheaper on the platform valve for a limited time, spotlighting the Assassin’s Creed and Far Cry franchises. Plus, you can save on Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy and Spyro revived the trilogy.
Steam celebrates International Women’s Day with games from studios featuring female roles — Photo: Disclosure/Steam
- Boyfriend Dungeon – R$30.39;
- Le Havre – BRL 28.49;
- Call of the Sea – BRL 22.79;
- Unboxing – BRL 47.99;
- Operation Tango – R$ 49.30;
- Small misfortune – R$ 13.29;
- far from it 5 – 35.99 Brazilian reals;
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – R$44.99;
- Spyro + Crash Remastered Bundle – BRL 117.30;
- Overcooked: All you can eat! – BRL60.00.
the store of Xbox One and Xbox series X/s draws attention to the variety of games on offer this week. Among the highlights is Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor and battlefield 2042 , which is up to R$150 cheaper after the negative reception from the community. The Rare Replay and SEGA Genesis Classics retro game collections are also on sale.
Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla brought the famous Ubisoft franchise to the next generation of consoles.
- Middle-earth: Shadows of Mordor – R$45.00;
- battlefield 2042 – 149.50 Brazilian reals;
- Rare Replay – BRL 24.75;
- SEGA Genesis Classics – R$75.00;
- FIFA 22 – 89.70 Brazilian reals;
- the sims 4 – 15.90 Brazilian reals;
- No Man’s Sky – R$111.22;
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla – R$ 111.98;
- Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order – 59.75 Brazilian reals;
- Stardew Valley – BRL21.75.